Starting in February 2017 and ending March 31, 2017, the Hockey Equipment Certification Council will seek bids for its Certification Program's Validator for the period October 17, 2017 until October 21, 2020. Bid packages should go out around February 17, 2017.
- At least 30 days prior to the commencement of the contract period, the Validator must be ISO 17065, ISO TYPE 5 certified and if applicable, any testing labs used by it must be ISO 17025 certified and have within its scope of certification those standards identified as part of the HECC Validation Program.
- The successful bidder will be expected to make the necessary arrangements to add the HECC Quality Program to their ISO17065 scope of accreditation. The cost associated with this addition of scope will not be paid by HECC.
- All persons or entities requesting a Bidding Package must first sign a Nondisclosure Agreement.
- A Nondisclosure Agreement will be sent to bidders. Once signed and returned, the Bidding Package will be sent as announced.
- Completed Bid Packages must be sent electronically to Dr. Alan Ashare at email@example.com by Wednesday March 31, 2017.
- The Validator Selection Committee will review all Bid Packages and may seek additional information from Bidders.
- The Validator Selection Committee shall make recommendations to HECC's Certification and Executive Committee.
- The selection will be announced at the HECC Annual Meeting in Albany NY on June 22, 2017
PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUEST FOR A BIDDING PACKAGE TO: